Tutorials

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Bananas As A Preworkout Snack


I started to eat a banana as a preworkout snack this week before my daily swim. I have been thinking about my eating habits lately. I know I don't always eat what I should, so I did a little research on what to eat when. I found this great article from Experience Life that focuses on what we should eat before and after our workouts for optimal energy, recovery and health.

It's too early to say what benefits my banana as a preworkout snack will be but I will let you know in a month! It takes 30 days to create a good habit and I intend to enjoy my bananas!

2 comments:

The Beading Gem said...

I like bananas as pre-bed snacks as they help me go to sleep!

Evie's Tool Emporium said...

The Beading Gem

That's great to know! Hmmm!

Michelle-