Tutorials

Sunday, June 28, 2009

Minnesota Landscape Arboretum


I love to visit the Minnesota Landscape Arboretum in Chaska, Minnesota during every season. Right now summer is in full bloom! I feel so blessed to live in Minnesota where we have 4 distinct seasons and the arboretum is the perfect place to experience summer! The arboretum features more than 1,000 acres that can be explored by walking, biking or driving.

Part of their mission is to inspire and delight all visitors with quality plants in well-designed and maintained displays, collections, model landscapes, and conservation areas. They truly live their mission.

I love to go to the arboretum all alone and relish in the sights, sounds, and smells of Minnesota. I also love to go the arboretum when I have friends who come to visit me. There is always the opportunity to explore on your own to take part in Family Drop-In Activities.

I think it is wonderful that the Minnesota Landscape Arboretum is open 363 days a year! If you are looking for a fun way to spend a summer day please take a quick trip to Chaska!

No comments: