Tutorials

Thursday, May 28, 2009

I Am Proud I Live In America's 2nd Fittest City Minneapolis-St. Paul


I am proud I live in America's 2nd Fittest City Minneapolis-St. Paul! In the second annual American Fitness Index (AFI), a publication released by the American College of Sports Medicine we ranked #2!

The index measures each city's performance on 30 indicators, including acres of parkland, death rate from cardiovascular disease, the number of primary care physicians per capita and the percent of residents who bicycle or walk to work. The metrics were gathered from government and non-profit organizations. (For the complete methodology, visit www.americanfitnessindex.org.)

I read the article on Forbes.com tonight! Now I'm off for a bike ride around the lake! Enjoy your night!

No comments: