Tutorials

Monday, February 16, 2009

Expertise

There are many times that I seek out the expertise of those who have knowledge they are willing to share with me. I am naturally a very curious person that is blown away by all there is to learn! I find that if I turn to someone who has more experience than I do on a certain subject I can learn so much from them!

There are experts that teach me specific points and encourage me to ask questions so that I can become a better person. I want to have more expertise at the end of the day than I had when I start the day! There is a wealth of information that we can learn about if we only ask. I seek out that information in person as often as I can. Then I try to do a little research on the internet to confirm what I have learned!

I try to share all I have learned through the years. Many points I have learned through taking risks. I have experienced success and failure. Through it all I have tried to share my experience through my expertise when someone has been curious!

What are your areas of expertise? Do you willingly share your knowledge? What are you are really, really good and passionate about? Those are your areas of expertise!

2 comments:

Angie said...

I'm not really sure I have an area of expertise (which reminds me of the book by John Hodgman, lol). But I definitely like learning from others as well!

Ceridwen said...

I love to learn from others as well, and it's such a rush when I get to share with others. I'm passionate and knowledgeable about fitness and I love to share that with others. I'm just as passionate about jewelry, and working on that expertise thing! Great post!